This is such a great list and I added my own comments and thoughts as well. These are all so common in online dating profiles! It’s disappointingly hard to find men who don’t tick one of these boxes! Thanks Lauren!
This is a comprehensive list of the qualities that make me “pass” on someone’s online dating profile and why. These are my personal preferences.
- Not smiling in any of the photos – Dating a happy person is extremely important to me.
- Scowling – See reason above.
- Bald or balding– I am not attracted to baldies. I like hair.
- Lots of tattoos – I am not attracted to excess tattoos. I generally like untouched, pure, virgin skin. LOL
- 2 pierced ears – I am just not attracted to this look.
- Long hair – See reason above.
- Lots of facial hair/beards – See reason above.
- Chubby – Dating someone who is health-conscious and fit is extremely important to me.
- Cigarette smoking – See reason above.
- Mentioning God or being “God-fearing” (whatever the fuck that means?!) – I won’t date someone who’s actively religious.
- Mentioning they’re polyamorous and/or in an open relationship
View original post 159 more words